- Birgit Bonefeld, Aarhus University (DK): Cellulose Sources from Cascading Processes – the Case of Green Protein Crop
- Esha Sharma, Aditya Birla Science & Technology (IN): Understanding Interfacial Phenomena of Particle Interactions with Viscose Polymeric Media During Manufacturing of Functional Viscose Fibres
- Alessandro Pellegrini, Bozzetto (IT): Recent Advances in Cellulose Auxiliaries: an Eye towards Sustainability
- Nicole Rycroft, Canopy (CA): Next Generations Solutions. A Transition from Forest Feedstocks to Sustainable Alternatives
- Mary Ankeny, Cotton Incorporated (US): Processing and Property Evaluation of Nanocellulose Extracted from Cotton Fabrics
- N.N., Hochschule Niederrhein/University of Applied Sciences (DE): Microplastic Shedding of Textiles – Definitions, Analytics and Problem Solving Approach
- Nina Graupner, HSB - City University of Applied Sciences Bremen (DE): Regenerated Cellulose Fibres: Properties, Pros and Cons for Composite Applications
- Petri Alava, Infinited Fiber (FI): Turning Waste into New and Better Cotton
- N.N., Lenzing (AT): Environmental Aspects of Wood-based Cellulosic Fibres
- Christian Weilach, Lenzing (AT): REFIBRA™ Technology - Lenzings Contribution towards Closing the Loops in the Textile Industry
- Ralf Nyhofen, LEVACO Chemicals (DE): What´s New in Viscose Fibre Finish Technology?
- Norbert Schmitz, Meo Carbon Solutions / ISCC (DE): ISCCplus – Sustainability Certification of Cellulose Fibres for the Textile Industry
- Anna Suurnakki, Metsä Fibre (FI): From Wood-based Cellulose to Textile Fibres with a Novel Approach
- Jukka Kantola, NC Partnering (FI/CN): New Finnish-Chinese Investment in Cellulose Fibres in Finland
- Michael Carus, nova-Institut (DE): Cellulose Fibres in the Context of Renewable Carbon, Circular Economy and Plastic Discussion
- Gurminder Minhas, Performance BioFilaments (CA): Using Nanocellulose Biomaterials to Improve Performance of other Materials
- Karl Håkansson, RISE Research Institutes of Sweden (SE): Spinning Fibres with Nanocellulose
- Andreas Engelhardt, The Fiber Year (CH): Status and Outlook on Textile Fibre Markets
Abstract submission is open now. You are welcome to present your latest products, technologies, developments or market trends. Submit your abstract as soon as possible.
Focus of the conference:
- What are the recent technology and market trends?
- What are the future market dynamics? Who is active and interested in this sector?
- What are the main challenges to develop the value chains and the market demand?
- Which ecosystems and partnerships are required to drive innovation according to market needs?
- How will the political environment continue to develop? What will happen with plastic bans, microplastic avoidance, bio-based vs. fossil feedstocks, and sustainability?